Broad Spectrum CBD refers to products that not only contain CBD but other plant molecules as well.
This version of CBD oil is minimally refined, leaving most of the cannabinoids and terpenes intact and in the oil, where cannabinoids and terpenes work together to influence each other. When CBD and other cannabinoids are taken together they interact with each other and the results are more balanced, through the entourage effect.
When we refer to Broad Spectrum CBD oil drops, we point out that the concentration in many of the cannabinoids, that can be found in the cannabis plant. Our high-quality Broad Spectrum products, which come along with Content Analysis of the cannabinoids, includes the following: 98.3% CBD (Cannabidiol), CBG (Cannabigerol), 0.70%.
Suggested Use: Place a few drops sublingual, hold for 60 seconds, then swallow.
Recommended Dosage: 100 mg / day
1 drop: 0,05 ml: 25 mg
10ml: 200 drops: 5000 mg Broad Spectrum CBD
30ml: 600 drops: 15000 mg Broad Spectrum CBD
Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Broad Spectrum CBD
- We blend our CBD with cold-pressed hemp seed oil in order to preserve the hemp’s nutritional content. This cold-pressed hemp oil* has the ideal 3:1 omega-6 to omega-3 ratio and the Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA). In this way, we obtain a final product that is ready to use for oral consumption. *hemp oil: SKAL Bio-organic Certified, Kosher Certified
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from sunlight, heat and humidity.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your healthcare provider if you have any other medical concerns.
You can read more about the potential benefits of Broad Spectrum CBD: